So, obviously from the name of this blog, you have figured out that I like to read. For my first book related post I thought it would be fun to do a Friday/weekend reads and a top 10 list. I know in the blogging community “Top 10 Tuesday” is pretty popular so maybe I will jump on that bandwagon at some point. =)
These are the two books I hope to make a dent in this weekend. I’ve only just started the Jodi Picoult one, and I am 240 pages into Rebecca and enjoying it so far. =)
What are you reading this weekend?
Now for my list….
TOP TEN BOOKS I HAVE READ IN 2014 ( in no particular order)
- A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
- Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers
- Eyes Wide Open by Ted Dekker
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
So there you have it! I’ve read 57 books so far this year, and these are my top 10. There is still some time left though maybe, just maybe, one of these will get bumped off the list. I doubt it though! =)
What are YOUR top books you have read in 2014??? I would love to know!